Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

The mouse lag renders the game unplayable. Where is this walkthru button you speak of?

chestnut avenue (101) chestnut avenue (101)

I liked the slider puzzle but there has to be some clues somewhere. Especially need is a way to let the player know where areas of interest are, rather than leaving them to click on every single thing. I got woefully lost early on after finding the hairpin. This game needs a lot of work.

Alien Destory Alien Destory

It does not suck.

This game isn't terrible, but it needs work. Keep it up!

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

It was almost all I had hoped for.

Well done. This game is challenging and fun and funny. Mission accomplished.

Run Forever Run Forever

I really like the music and the concept

What this game needs is some sort of avatar so players have a frame of reference to time jumps and dodge properly.

Kiss Twilight Boys! Kiss Twilight Boys!

OW! My soul!

This hurt me inside. It goes beyond me not being the target audience too. The concept isn't horrible, but the pink background and the clip of the Bieber song made it deep hurting.

Halloween Arkanoid Halloween Arkanoid

some glitches

ball fell right through the broom a few times.

Terrific Halloween Terrific Halloween

Decent

This light-hearted Halloween spot the difference game has great music and a fun art style.

Spooktacular App Spooktacular App

Well, it does what it's supposed to do...

The spooky girl is kinda fun in a cartoony way, but I make no efforts to hide myself so I can't say how well it works, but it does work.

Escape Fright Escape Fright

I like it but...

This is interesting and the music and graphics are good, but a little more explanation on how to play the game is needed.